Tuesday 25 June 2013

25/06/2013 edition - Summer Sale 2013

Hello all,

This week's blog will be a bit shorter than usual. Given that it's the start of summer sales and that most retailers have their sale in full swing, I thought it would be a good idea to blog about my favourite sales this year, rather than choose a specific shop for you to visit!

I've done a bit of online and in-store shopping, window shopping and browsing in pretty much the usual high-street shops like Zara, H&M, Topshop etc. 

But if you're looking for something outside of these fashion houses, you could try (among my favourites, at good prices):

 Joy Sale

Uniqlo Sale

American Apparel Sale

Espirit Sale

Enjoy! 






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, and thanks for visiting. I'll check out your Blog :)

      Delete
  2. Loooveee your blog! Really refreshing to find something like this. Have looked at a few of the links and I can't believe I didn't know about it before! Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thanks for that! Hope you managed to find something good from the links.

      Delete
    2. Hi again,

      You might want to check out my latest post which lists more relatively unknown cheap places. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Oh wowww! Uniqlo! That's my new fave shop!

    ReplyDelete